“Don’t pick a job! Pick a Boss! Your boss is the biggest factor in your career success. A boss who doesn’t trust you, won’t give you opportunities to grow.” ~William Raduchel
Socialfix Media is a digital marketing agency that specializes in website design and development, video production, content development, social media and search engine optimization. We are currently looking to fill inside sales positions in our Clinton NJ location.
It’s a big and busy role – and you’ll be at the absolute beating heart of our team. The right skills and personality are more important than experience. We’re looking for someone with loads of energy, bags of charm, and oodles of street smarts. Oh, and a head that’s firmly screwed on.
What you will be doing:
We always want to do great work for our clients. But that’s not enough. We want all our clients to love working with us. And that’s where you come in.
You’ll need to:
- Make our potential clients feel like total superstars – loved, listened to, and happy to work with us
- Be friendly, intelligent, informed and always focused on what our potential clients need
- Get stuck into proposals and pitches – cost jobs, come up with solutions and give great chat
- Seize every opportunity to build relationships and win trust – seen an article that’s relevant to a potential client? Send it to them! Client had a baby? Send them a baby gift!
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional but fun way! Let our clients know we love them more than anything!
- Be tactful, practical and helpful if our wits hit the fan
- Help our potential clients reach their goals by utilizing Socialfix’s current capabilities
- Schedule meaningful appointments for senior sales team
- Keep our data squeaky clean in the company CRM and/or Excel
- Act as sales representative for Socialfix in the NYC metro area.
- Provide follow-up calls and surveys to ensure all of our clients love us and feel satisfaction with our services
- Assist with marketing campaigns and projects as necessary
- Work closely with other members of the team to ensure we run a smooth ship
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the business
What you’re like:
- You bring oodles of energy to the room and on the phone
- You find out what needs doing, grab it by the horns, and just get on with it
- You’re methodical, organised, and accurate
- You write well – you’ve got an eye for typos, and know where to put your apostrophes
- You’re comfortable in Excel
- You’ve got a determined, steely side. And you’re not afraid to show it, especially when we’ve got a problem to solve, or we’re up against it
- You’re curious, quick to learn, and eager to build your knowledge
- You love understanding and listening to people – what makes them tick, and how to get the best from them
- You’re ambitious and driven for yourself and for the team. You want us to WIN as a team!
- You are conscientious and want to deliver GREAT work to our clients
- You are a Go-Giver and a Go-Getter!
Qualifications and Education
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience with E-marketing and Social Media
- Work well under pressure
- Adaptable to changing duties
- Ability to excel at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Will depend on your experience. Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter.
- Other nice perks – a great view from the office, ad-hoc team lunches, sharp and supportive colleagues, and regular playtimes with Aries and Kylie the office dogs, team outings, Pot Luck Summer Fridays, casual dresscode, #MotivationalMondays, and more!
You might even have fun, heaven forbid.
- Not required
How to Apply:
- Please submit your resume, cover letter and annual salary requirement with your application to terry[at]socialfix.com.
Hint: Make sure you cover letter clearly states why you are the right fit for this company! 🙂