We are looking for a kick-ass creative website designer and graphic artist to join our team of creatives to bring our clients’ projects to life.
The ideal candidate will have experience with graphic design, pays close attention to detail, and is not afraid to think outside of the box.
Must have at least 1 year experience in graphic and website design.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design graphics, websites, infographics, marketing materials, and other visual assets.
- Create engaging content that Socialfix and our clients can be proud of.
- Keep on top of the latest design trends so that we are always on the cutting edge.
- Research competitors and industry standards for clients.
- Assist with marketing campaigns and projects on a daily basis.
- Work closely with project managers, social media and video teams, and other team members to ensure that we are running a smooth ship for our clients.
- Make our potential clients feel loved, listened to, and happy to work with us.
- Recommend new ideas to project managers that will keep our clients on the forefront of their industries instead of behind the times.
- Be friendly, intelligent, informed and always focused on what our potential clients need.
- Help our potential clients reach their goals by utilizing top notch designs.
- Have a great eye for modern functional web design that produces results.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the business.
- Extremely organized and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Curious, quick to learn, and receptive to constructive criticism.
- Methodical, accurate, and determined.
- Must be proactive.
- Ambitious and driven for yourself, Socialfix, and the clients.
- Positive energy and have a pleasant phone manner.
Essential Software Knowledge required include:
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop CC
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator CC
- Experience with Adobe InDesign CC
- Google Analytics
- Heat Mapping Software (ie. HotJar or Crazy Egg)
Essential Design Skills Required:
- Layout Composition
- Contrast & Color Theory
- Logo Design & Branding
- UX Design
- eCommerce Design
- Business / Corporate Design
How to Apply For This Position:
- Please prepare a cover letter and updated resume.
- Please include your portfolio, reel, and/or examples of previous projects, major accomplishments and any other professional achievements you would like to highlight.
- Please include your compensation and/or salary requirements in your cover letter.
- Please include any references or reviews you would like us to take into account.
Thank you so much for your interest in Socialfix!