Socialfix Media is a digital marketing agency that specializes in website design and development, video production, content development, social media and search engine optimization. We are currently looking to fill a full time Creative Director position.
A Creative Director is in charge of the creative department at marketing companies/agencies. Their duties include planning graphics, content, advertisements, monitoring brand campaigns, revising presentations, and shaping brand standards.
As the Creative Director, you will work closely with the graphic design, content development, website design, video production and the marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our clients.
You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience: Must have at least 3 years experience creative content creation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the brand teams, design teams and content teams to produce new ideas for company branding, web design, mood boards, inspiration, promotional campaigns, social media, written content, video content and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest branding, web, video, content and marketing techniques.
- Research trends and inspiration that are relevant to the individual client requirements.
- Assist project leads in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement tailored design plans based on individual client requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all work is brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Provide direction and inspiration to our brand teams, design teams and content teams for exceptional and well-crafted copy, graphics, etc. that meet clients’ requirements.
- Provide direction and inspiration to our brand teams, design teams and content teams for social content calendars for all clients incorporating unique visual graphics/images, and creative copy.
- Provide direction and inspiration to our brand teams, design teams and content teams and present exciting and industry relevant content, conceptual ideas and supporting copy that connects those ideas to Socialfix and our clients.
- Provide direction and inspiration to our brand teams, design teams and content teams for engaging for a wide range of media and marketing purposes: video, email campaigns, print collateral, event promotions, web copy, social media posts, press releases, blog posts, digital ads, etc.
- Work closely with our web, social media, and design Teams to ensure strong integration of branding, graphics, copy and concept and be comfortable giving visual feedback.
- Embrace the creative process to deliver the strongest possible pieces and exceed clients expectations while meeting deadlines.
- Understand moods and feelings associated with design and effectively communicate those creatively through the client deliverables.
- Set deadlines for content delivery according to client expectations.
- Establish and set a timeline for milestone project deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with clients and their project teams to help facilitate content creation.
- Work closely with internal teams to brainstorm and come up with creative solutions to keep us on the cutting edge of industry trends.
- Must be extremely organized and have the ability to independently manage workflow.
- Must be comfortable asking questions.
- Possess an understanding of print and online best practices as well as a willingness to learn new standards.
- Possess an understanding of social media and digital marketing trends.
- Possess a creative understanding of moods and feelings as they pertain to design.
- Adaptable to changing duties.
- Must be proactive and able to take action before being asked.
- Must be able to brainstorm how to solve problems before they occur.
- Must pay very close attention to detail.
- Ability to work closely with other team members in a positive, productive, and client focused manner.
- Must be open to constructive criticism and creative direction.
- Must be comfortable traveling and working on location.
- Must be comfortable occasionally working extended hours.
- Confident in assessing the needs of a project and determining what assets are needed.
Please include creative portfolio or samples of work.
Compensation: Based on experience. Please include salary requirements in cover letter.
Travel Required: No
Key attributes: Creative Free Thinker. Solution Oriented. Confident. Strategic. Detailed. Knowledgeable. Forward-thinking.