We are looking for an experienced SEO Copywriter with Specialization in Digital Marketing Topics to join our family of leading-edge creatives. The ideal candidate will be able to work remotely and will have experience with below skills.
Experience: Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in SEO content writing and SEM marketing. The ideal candidate and team member will have a critical-role in creating optimized SEO content and will own the creation, development, deployment and reporting processes for all our client SEO content efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Implementation of on-page and off-page search engine optimization strategies including:
- Writing SEO Content based on Keyword research
- Optimization of web pages and website content
- Optimization of new and outdated content including rewriting existing content.
- Analyzing data and recommending strategies based on performance and client goals/objectives.
- Implementation of tags via Google Tag Manager to track conversion points and enhanced eCommerce activity, contact form conversions, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of SEMRush and other SEO tools.
- In-depth research skills with ability to understand topics, audience segmentation and keyword strategy.
- Ability to write long-form clearly and concisely.
- Ability to write interesting and engaging content.
- Ability to deeply research content for SEO.
- Creativity and ability to come up with or find new ideas, or new approaches to achieving content goals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal project managers and rest of stakeholders on our team.
- Data-driven and analytical thinking skills.
- Extremely organized and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Curious, quick to learn, and receptive to constructive criticism.
- Highly methodical, accurate, and determined.
- Must maintain current certifications with Google Analytics Academy
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred, but not required.
- Must be proactive.
- Ambitious and driven for yourself, Socialfix, and our clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Experience Writing the following types of content:
- Website Pages: ensuring website pages such as home page, about page, and any other pages are fresh, well written and optimized for SEO.
- Blog Posts and Article Pages: ensuring freshness, encouraging engagement with the page, and including links to other relevant pages on the site.
- Video/Podcast Pages: including “show notes” that describe the video or podcast, or include a written transcript or “story” of the audio on the page.
- Lead-Generation Pages: including additional headings and bullet points to add more depth to each page.
- Support and FAQ Pages: Create one page per support question or FAQ. Depth of coverage is not as important on these pages as the goal is to simply answer the specific question.
- eCommerce Product & Category Pages: Avoiding duplicate content issues. Checking all pages using a tool like Copyscape.com, and rewriting those product descriptions whenever possible.
How to Apply For This Position:
- Please prepare a cover letter and updated resume.
- Please include your writing samples, major SEO accomplishments and any other professional achievements you would like to highlight.
- Please include your compensation and/or salary requirements in your cover letter.
- Please include any references or reviews you would like us to take into account.
Thank you so much for your interest in Socialfix!