We are looking for an ambitious HR Director to join our team of creators, technologists, designers and architects.
Our new HR Director will be responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of our company’s human resources department.
Experience: Must have at least 2-3 years of experience working within the Human Resources field.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver briefings to executives
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Communicate with newly-hired staff to initiate on-boarding, including collecting and processing all new hire documentation, setting up employee profile in Human Capital Management (HCM) system, providing brief training on HCM system, and scheduling and conducting benefits orientations
- Provide support to team and directly to staff particularly during heavy periods of onboarding, off-boarding, benefits enrollment, etc.
- Support with off-boarding including creating exit letters and sending exit surveys
- Plan employee benefit, payroll, health and safety programs
- Initiate and supervise the implementation and advancement of human resource processes
- Follow and ensure adherence to relevant internal and legal procedures
- Oversee and check the update of employee records
- Create, maintain, and track employee personnel files and ensure compliance with all pertinent employee laws and auditor requirements and conduct regular audits
- Respond to all inquiries by unions and lawyers in professional and timely manner
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Initiate, oversee and coordinate updating human resource software systems
- Suggest appropriate innovative measures for improving performance evaluations and employee engagement
- Support with creating staff incentives or providing cost-friendly benefits such as local business discounts, and any other special projects
Essential Requirements include:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar relevant field
- Previous experience working as an HR Director for 2-3 years
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resource operations and legal regulations
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of HR management
- Impeccable communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Supervisory experience
- Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SPHR) will be an advantage but it is not required
Compensation: Based on experience. Please include salary requirements in cover letter.
Vision, dental and medical benefits