We are an independent 15-year-old full-service boutique agency that lives and breathes your bottom line and ROI. We live at the intersection of strategy, technology, media, and marketing. Powered by innovation & creativity and fueled by kickass technology, we are ready for your business challenge.
We are looking for a kick-ass Senior Director of SEO & PPC Strategy who would be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and executing the changes related to website, keyword, and search engine strategies.
Must have at least 2 – 3 years of hands-on SEO experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing keyword research in sync with the client’s business goals in order to optimize the prevailing content and discover new opportunities.
- Analyzing the results derived that should be in coordination with the website’s structure and the web pages.
- Suggesting and implementing strategies for content development. All the strategies should be in sync with SEO objectives.
- Moderating search engine programs that include webmaster tools, XML sitemaps, etc in order to make the reports of the client projects.
- Executing campaigns for link-building campaigns that go hand in hand with clients’ SEO objectives.
- Assisting in creating and implementing content strategies, keeping in mind the SEO goals.
- Keeping the momentum going with SEO, PPC, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Making use of various tools that support client SEO strategies.
- Monitoring web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and marking the key areas of importance according to the client goals.
- Always analyzing and keeping a tab on the results and the search performance across all the channels.
- Ability to create professional presentations showcasing SEO achievements, suggestions, or improvements to clients along with the rationale behind each recommendation.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Extremely organized and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Curious, quick to learn, and receptive to constructive criticism.
- Highly methodical, accurate, and determined.
- Must maintain current certifications with Google Analytics Academy
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, but not required.
- Must be proactive.
- Ambitious and driven for yourself, Socialfix, and our clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply For This Position:
- Please prepare a cover letter and updated resume.
- Please include your writing samples, major SEO accomplishments, and any other professional achievements you would like to highlight.
- Please include your compensation and/or salary requirements in your cover letter.
- Please include any references or reviews you would like us to take into account.
Thank you so much for your interest in Socialfix!
This is a full-time remote position for a US-based Advertising Agency. Working hours will be according to Eastern Standard time or slightly modified.