Socialfix Media is a digital marketing agency that specializes in website design and development, video production, content development, social media and search engine optimization. We are currently looking to fill a video producer position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Pre-Production & Production Management
- Identify client’s requirements based on contractual agreement from sales team
- Conduct knowledge transfers with internal team to discuss requirements, deliverables, and project plan
- Manage on-location cameramen, audio technicians and other onsite teams remotely via Facetime or other video platform.
- Conduct calls with clients to discuss the project and their vision to ensure all aspects of the video shoot are clear
- Identify & ensure all team members understand their responsibilities, timelines, and deadlines
- Create a project plan, & identify risks and assumptions
- Create a detailed “day of shoot” agenda
- Proactive management of video production team and develop production and editing schedules
- Planning shoot logistics and equipment rentals / reservations
- Development of video concepts and scripts
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of DSLR camera equipment, lenses, and lighting setup, whether in studio or on location.
- Must pay very close attention to detail whether it’s a hair out of place, makeup smears, or something in the background that just doesn’t look right.
- Ability to make clients feel comfortable and camera ready. Being on film can be intimidating.
- Problem-solving skills, deadline-focused, and goal-driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-quality standards of excellence
- Passionate, confident, and professional
Editing / Technical Qualifications
- Expert knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Experience with motion graphics and animation.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Confident in assessing the needs of a project and determining what blend of assets are needed, from video to motion graphics, etc.
- Extremely organized and ability to independently manage a large and constantly growing library of assets.
- Knowledge of best export/encoding practices for delivery across a wide range of channels: Youtube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Aware of the latest software trends and plugins that enhance efficiency, creativity and workflow.
- Experience building concepts, storyboards, video outlines, scripts, and other necessary pre-production documents
- Good sense of pace and timing
- Must pay very close attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with other team members
- Must be open to constructive criticism
- Ability to deliver high quality work on-time and ensure other team members are delivering work on-time
***Must have at least 3 years experience in video production on sets or as part of a production team.
- Previous experience as a videographer is a PLUS
- Candidates must be comfortable traveling and working on location
- Candidates must be comfortable occasionally working extended hours and weekends
- Experience with a drone and gimbal are a PLUS
- Please include portfolio, reel, and/or examples of previous projects
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume, cover letter and annual salary requirement with your application to hello[at]socialfix.com
Hint: Make sure your cover letter clearly states why you are the right fit for this company!